A Privileged Gift ~ Nicholas Hodgkins
Coming Out ~ Sky Belluomini
Rogue Agent ~ Werner Jauch
Love After Life ~ Jacob Schwartz
Home For The Holidays ~ Dylan Michael Swan
Once Upon a Valentime ~ Rory Smith
Finding Love On Dia De Los Muertos ~ Doc Anthony Bravo
Letters to Santa ~ Aline Lucas
A Corporate Christmas ~ Neena Leon
New Year’s Resolution ~ Kelly D Weaver
Department of Misfit Toys ~ Rebecca Suzanne Torres
TOK ~Jasmin Alexa
Lost and Found ~ Sean Critelli
A Christmas Hero
A Corporate Christmas
A Privileged Gift
A Ring For Christmas
Believing in a Better Santa
Department of Misfit Toys
Finding Love On Dia De Los Muertos
Home For The Holidays
Letters to Santa
Lost and Found
Love After Life
New Years Resolution
Once Upon a Valentime
Rekindled Hearts: A Christmas Love Story
The Great Battle for Christmas
Star Challenge Submissions:
We are transitioning the sites for OIF, during this period, please use the following links for your submissions: Film Submission
For all other submissions, please use the Orlando site for this round: https://oifstudio.com/submissions/
After this round (in March), the submission page will be merged and moved here: https://independentfilmmakers.org/submissions/
Please note these changes. Thank you. If you previously sent your film to OIFstduio.com, we should have it. Feel free to verify with us.
CHALLENGE RULES – READ CAREFULLY AND ENTIRELY
Be sure to carefully read the Film Submission Guidelines HERE.
This is a film Challenge – Do not jeopardize your entry by not following the Challenge rules!
Failure to follow All Challenge Rules may disqualify your entry from being screened and/or being eligible for any awards!
Complete film must be submitted by: February
26th 29, 2024 @11:59pm
[Premiere TBD ~March/April 2024]
- This challenge has one genre/theme: Holiday Theme. Sub genres are welcome.
- Keep it clean, max rating of PG-13. No nudity. Limited profanity allowed where useful to the story line. We normally have a general audience in the theater, keep it so the whole family can enjoy the screening.
- Maximum total film run-time (including titles and credits) is 9 minutes.
- If your script was selected you have a secured screening spot at the event and your cast and crew are eligible for awards as long as the final film qualifies and is submitted by the deadline.
- Films not received by the deadline will not be eligible for awards and may not be screened.
- If your script is selected you are expected to post updates to the OIF Facebook group along with these lead tags:
- Your film may NOT be shown elsewhere prior to the OIF Challenge screening date.
- Award nominations for actors as a lead and/or supporting role is limited to a total of three (3) films per Challenge.
- Writers or Directors are limited to such roles in 1 film per Challenge.
- Additional Terms and Conditions may apply and will be posted on the submission form.
Be sure to carefully read the Film Submission Guidelines HERE. This is a film Challenge – Do not jeopardize your entry by not following the Challenge rules!
As long as you follow the guidelines and submit your complete film by February 26th, 2024, your screening spot is basically secured and your cast/crew will be eligible to compete for awards. See full guidelines below, here are the top 5: Remember “CHECK”
- C – You MUST post at least one Casting Call in the OIF group.
- H – All posts must be related to your film and must contain the following Hashtag #OIFSTARChallenge
- E – In the complete film, you must add this End Credit without any modifications “This Film was Created for an OIF Film Challenge.”
- C – Film to entertain the diverse Crowd – Keep it PG-13, NO nudity (gore is ok) we will have all ages in the audience, including kids.
- K – Kick off the film submission process closer to February 1st by assembling the required, Awards Nominees, Poster, and optionally the Bio. (https://oifstudio.com/submissions/awards-nominations/, https://oifstudio.com/submissions/poster-submission/, https://oifstudio.com/submissions/filmmakers-bio/
For convenience a Submission Page can be found here: https://oifstudio.com/submissions/
Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress, Best Music, Best Director, Best Cinematographer, Best Editor, Best Original Story, Best Sound, Best Set Design, Best Hair/MUA.