Next Live Workshop Online:
The 7 Steps to Fund, Produce, and Distribute Your Feature Film
July 6 @ 7:00pm
Hosted by Joanne Butcher
This workshop is open to the public. View details to register.
Share this event: bit.ly/3NamFFn
Check our Calendar Page for upcoming workshops and other events.
Live In-person Scriptwriting Workshops
As with most of our workshops, these are FREE and open to the general public.
Sessions are held in an historic schoolhouse building in Orlando on the fourth Thursday of each month.
The building, which used to be a school, is run by Orange County; whom we are grateful to for donating the space. Located at 99 E Marks Street, Orlando, FL 32803, the building currently houses the Marks Street Senior Citizen Center.
The next scriptwriting workshop is scheduled for July 21 from 6:00pm to 7:50pm.
How It Works:
- Register for the next workshop using the form below.
- Have a pdf copy of your script pages ready (10 pages max).
- A link to upload your pages to an online drive will be provided by email within 24 hours prior to start.
- Everyone at the workshop will be able to read your script on their devices.
- Script actions and headings are read by a narrator, character lines are read by an attendee as your script “comes to life”.
- At the end of each script session, feedback and ideas for the writer are exchanged by the attendees.
- Once the workshop is over, the link and the script pages will be removed.
This is a great way to gain helpful notes and feedback on your script so you can make those final “tweaks”.
Orlando, Florida – Free Live Scriptwriting Workshops are held on the fourth Thursday of each month.
Thank you for caring and sharing!
About The Film Workshop Series
As part of our mission to help educate and inform filmmakers, we periodically offer offline and online workshops, courses and tips so our community members may continue to practice and improve their crafts.
Providing a platform to exchange knowledge and gain experience is a major part of our mission goal.
Be sure to visit our Calendar to view other posted events.
The Organization of Independent Filmmakers does not endorse any company, product or service mentioned on this site or mentioned by any of its users or contributing authors. The content and any opinions expressed via this site solely belong to the Contributing Authors or Hosts conveying the same and are not necessarily those of this Organization.