Sessions are held in an historic building on the fourth Thursday of each month. There is no cost to attend these workshops.
The building, which used to be a school, is run by Orange County, Florida; whom we are grateful to for donating the space. Located at 99 E Marks Street, Orlando, FL 32803, the building currently houses the Marks Street Senior Citizen Center.
How It Works:
- Register for the workshop using the form below.
- Have a pdf copy of your script pages ready (10 pages max).
- A link to upload your pages to an online drive will be provided by email within 24 hours prior to start.
- Everyone at the workshop will be able to read your script on their devices.
- Script actions and headings are read by a narrator, character lines are read by an attendee as your script “comes to life”.
- At the end of each script session, feedback and ideas for the writer are exchanged by the attendees.
- Once the workshop is over, the link and the script pages will be removed.
This is a great way to gain helpful notes and feedback on your script so you can make those final “tweaks”.
Be sure to check our workshop page for more news on live and online workshops.